Take a read of this DaVinci Kalani 4-in-1 Convertible Crib in Grey Review. This is a beautiful and extremely versatile baby crib, the Kalani 4-in-1 cabin can be a soft and rugged construction that can be converted to use as a bed for toddlers, day beds and full-size beds. Built with 100% New Zealand solid natural pine wood, this GREENGUARD Gold certified comb makes it a safe bedroom for your little one.
The Kalani crib is one of the best and most sold for more than ten years. It is designed to survive at all stages of your child’s life, and the filtered data is adapted for each nurse in the 4-in-1 convertible crib made of 100% New Zealand solid natural pine, this crib Convertible is designed by experts for the bed from the bed to the day bed to convert it when the time is right. The traditionally casual appeal, the high headboard, the strong slats and the refined shape create an unnecessary appeal for any nursery style you have.
- GREENGUARD Gold certificate: filtered for 360 VOC and more than 10,000 chemicals
- Switch to a children’s bed, a day bed and a full-size bed (conversion equipment sold separately)
- Build hidden hardware with four adjustable mattress positions
- Finished in the painting process, lead and non-toxic phosphate are safe
- Made of sustainable New Zealand pinewood and compatible with MDF CARB II
- Meets international safety standards ASTM and CPSC
- It combines well with the comfortable 4-drawer changer Autumn (M4355), the Autumn / Hutch booklet (M4309) and the wide drawer of 6 drawers Jayden (M5966)
- Sold separately: Conversion kit for young children (M3099), Full size conversion kit (M5789), Standard cabin size
- It will work well for dense and small houses.
- It can continue for a long time when used
- This product is still in operation as a great easy tool without tools.
- The buyers of this furniture can be applied in a condominium, in an apartment or in an office
- It is a comfortable product with seats and an affordable style.
- Solid wood materials have the highest stability and strength.
After assembling and getting a feel for its quality and weight, we purchased two more. It was well-packed and the parts were protected from damage inside. It came with all of the fasteners with no missing items, and the directions were clear and easy to follow for assembly. It is well made very sturdy. This crib gets pretty constant excellent ratings for safety. All of the reviews place this crib at, or near the top with respect to safety. So I won’t really touch on that. What I will say is that it looks great, it’s really easy to put together and allows the kid to grow into this as a real bed. We highly recommend this baby crib.