Product Description Union 3-in-1 Convertible Crib Review
Read our Union 3-in-1 Convertible Crib Review. With fixed side rails, non-toxic lead and safe finish, and a solid construction of sustainable New Zealand pine, the cradle of the Union is a safe place for the child to easily remain. The Union cradle changes to a day bed and a bed for young children (with a conversion package, sold separately) and carries a standard size standard mattress (sold separately). Meets international safety standards ASTM and USC CPSC for security reasons.
Here’s the Amazon Link: https://amzn.to/2MTZepl
- Meets international safety standards ASTM and CPSC
- Safe non-toxic finish, with lead and substrate
- Switch to a day bed and a small child (the M3899 conversion kit is sold separately)
- Four adjustable mattress levels.
- Made with New Zealand pine wood.
- Adjust the height of the mattress as your child increases mobility and learns to sit and stand
- With the Union convertible crib, you can use a bed for your baby from birth to adolescence. Conversion games for young children are available to buy separately at an affordable price, and it is easy to change the bed from one stage to another.
- The 3-in-1 crib joint gives you the flexibility to adjust the height of the mattress as your child grows, and where most manufacturers with this feature only include three jobs, four in the Union in this design. As your child becomes more mobile and finally learns to sit and stand, you can continue to keep him safe in the chest by gradually lowering the height of the mattress.
- While the Union is more recent in the children’s furniture industry, they provide safe accessories that parents can trust. The 3-in-1 convertible crib of the Union won a certificate from the Association of Manufacturers of Juvenile Products (JPMA), which means that the crib was tested and complied with ASTM international safety standards and CPSC safety standards in the U.S.
- The 3-in-1 Union convertible crib is one of the lowest priced convertible cribs I bought.
- You can combine the 3-in-1 Union convertible comb for less than one hour. Some parents say it takes only 30 minutes to put all the pieces together. Other cribs in the market require 2 hours or more of time to assemble all the pieces.
- The Union 3-in-1 convertible comb has a standard size, which is 53.5 inches by 30.5 inches by 33.5 inches. It comes in four colors, including some unique design colors:
Product Pros and Cons
- Firstly it’s Affordable
- Secondly Easy to assemble
- Lastly it’s Versatile
- This price does not include mattress
- It may be shorter for some people than other cribs.
Fantastic crib for the price: easy to set up, perfect size, you’ll be happy with the purchase! That’s our Union 3-in-1 Convertible Crib Review.